My Pink Stamper's National Scrapbook Day Challenge #8 is create a summer themed project. It just so happens that I am so behind on my scrapping that I am working on stuff from last summer. I chose this picture of my son and my sister at the beach when we were on vacation last summer. The font and the other shapes (starfish, waves, flip flops) are all from Life is a Beach cartridge. The background paper was part of a paper pack I found in Target's dollar section! This layout is fairly simple, but since I worked on several things today, I felt that I needed to keep it simple. You can't really tell in the picture, but the flip flops and the picture on the peach mat are popped up with foam dots. Unfortunately, the colors of the flip flops didn't show up great in the picture, but it is late. So this picture will have to do ;-)
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Challenge #8 - Summer Themed Project
My Pink Stamper's National Scrapbook Day Challenge #8 is create a summer themed project. It just so happens that I am so behind on my scrapping that I am working on stuff from last summer. I chose this picture of my son and my sister at the beach when we were on vacation last summer. The font and the other shapes (starfish, waves, flip flops) are all from Life is a Beach cartridge. The background paper was part of a paper pack I found in Target's dollar section! This layout is fairly simple, but since I worked on several things today, I felt that I needed to keep it simple. You can't really tell in the picture, but the flip flops and the picture on the peach mat are popped up with foam dots. Unfortunately, the colors of the flip flops didn't show up great in the picture, but it is late. So this picture will have to do ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment