My Pink Stamper's challenge #2 was to use Kraft Cardstock in a layout or project. Here is an altered frame that I made for my mother in law for mothers day. It was an unfinished wooden frame from Michael's that I painted green, used Kraft cardstock to cut out the quote on the cricut using various fonts (opposites attract, don juan, jasmine, teardrop and opposites attract's other font), and used some flowers and buttons to dress it up. I coated it in Mod Podge matte decoupage protective coating before adding the flowers and buttons. Thanks for looking!
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Challenge #2
My Pink Stamper's challenge #2 was to use Kraft Cardstock in a layout or project. Here is an altered frame that I made for my mother in law for mothers day. It was an unfinished wooden frame from Michael's that I painted green, used Kraft cardstock to cut out the quote on the cricut using various fonts (opposites attract, don juan, jasmine, teardrop and opposites attract's other font), and used some flowers and buttons to dress it up. I coated it in Mod Podge matte decoupage protective coating before adding the flowers and buttons. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment