skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Layouts, Projects, and Cards...Oh My!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Some highlights from this weekend
This weekend, I worked on a bunch of layouts for the "virtual crop" on the Scrapbooking forum I participate in. These are just some of my faves...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lauren
Hi! I am Lauren...wife to Jason and mommy to Nathan (4) and Aaron (1). I enjoy crafts (mostly scrapbooking and card making) singing, and having fun with my family!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
2011
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
▼
2010
(15)
►
February
(8)
▼
January
(7)
Some highlights from this weekend
Finally tried one of those freezer paper t-shirts
Quick Thank You's
My first paperdoll
A little bird told me...
Anniversary card for my parents
Here goes nothing...
Followers
My Favorite Places
Cricut Message Boards
Custom Crops
Facebook
My Pink Stamper
Oh My Crafts
Pink Buckaroo Designs
Provo Craft Cricut
Shutterfly
Southern Belle Scrapper
Split Coast Stampers
No comments:
Post a Comment