I made these Hershey kiss holders for Valentines for my son to give to his daycare "classmates" I made them while we were snowed in and had no power on Saturday. These were the perfect craft at the time, since I didn't need any of my stuff that plugs in (my Cricut, my computer, etc.) A fellow scrapbooker/paper crafter posted instructions for these...she originally found instructions on another blog. These
are super cute and super easy (I made 16 in about an hour)
The abridged instructions...
* cardstock cut 5"x5.5"
* score at 4", 2.5" and 1.5". This will give you two large (1.5") sections, one small (1") section, and a third large (1.5") section
* decorate the second large section on the outside with patterned paper, stickers, etc.
* place adhesive along the inside of the small (1") section, place 5 kisses on here
* place adhesive along the inside of the last large (1.5") section, and fold this side over to form a triangle.
I used red and light blue cardstock that I had on hand. The patterned paper is from DCWV Stack 6
Sorry my instructions weren't the best...if I ever come across the original blog instructions, I will send you that way.

No comments:
Post a Comment