Sunday, February 28, 2010

Recent Cards

Now that everyone has received and opened their cards, I can post pics!

Birthday card for my sister:
I forget exactly the wording inside the card, but it said something about hoping you have a great birthday and that the year "blooms" into something beautiful. The only thing cricut on this card is the circle...2" circle cut from George cartridge. On the inside of the card (not shown), there is a sunflower cut from Walk in My Garden.


Valentine's Day Card for DH:
Inside says: To the man who puts the light in my life, the spring in my step, and the song in my heart...Happy Valentine's Day!

Branches and bird from Home Decor. Bird cut at 1", I forget what I size I cut the branches. The music notes are a punch I have had for a while.

Valentine's Day card for DH from DS:
Inside says: my STAR, my hero, my role model, my Daddy...Happy Valentine's day

Stars from Home Decor cartridge, paper from DCWV stack 6


Valentine's Day card for grandparents from DS (made one for each set of grandparents):
Inside says "I couldn't ask for a more perfect pair than you Grandma and Grandpa" (other version says "Grammie and Grandad")

Shoes are from My Community cartridge, cut at 2", glitter on shoe laces, pink eyelets in shoe lace holes.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of my Dad's birthday card before sealing it in the envelope. He just turned 60! The card had the whale cut from Life is a Beach, as well as the "A Whale of a time" phrase cut from the same cartridge. I trimmed off the word "time" and cut out "TALE" in the font on this cartridge. The sentiment inside said "I heard a whale of a tale that you are 60... I don't believe it; I am going to need to see some ID"

No comments:

Post a Comment