Who doesn't love some glitter and bling on their layouts?!?!
For this layout I used glitter glue (generic version of Stickles), a rhinestone, and glitter paper to add some pizazz. The patterned paper and the blue glitter paper are both from packs I got in Target's $1 section...score! The cranberry colored paper is Bazzil. I used my new Creative Memories circle cutting set to cut the glitter paper into a circle.
Cricut cartridges used (in order) were Gypsy (I think for the summer cut...not sure), opposites attract (for "time and the"), alphalicious (for "living is), and don juan (for "easy"). The flip flops were cut from the Life Is A Beach cartridge.
These were pictures of my son, my dog and I playing in the backyard from June 18, 2010. We had fun in the sandbox, playing soccer, and running through the sprinkler. Thanks for looking :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment